Monday, March 28, 2011

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

This innovative eyelash curler has a special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes. Its silicone rubber pad applies the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally and allows for damage-free heating. Get long-lasting curled lashes both easily and safely. Add a swipe of e.l.f...


My HG Curler

By claire from Manila, Philippines on 3/28/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy To Use, Functional

Cons: Bulky

Best Uses: Everyday

Amazing. My HG curler. And, yes, I've tried Shu; I really didn't see its difference with other curlers - it made my lashes into that angled L shape. ELF's, on the other hand, doesn't curl them in that unflattering L-shape even if I hold it for 2 full seconds. Although this really won't work well with short lashes, as it doesn't crimp that hard (which is why I love it, lol). My lashes are natural at half-an-inch long, so i only curl FROM the tip to the middle, gradually easing the curl - not root to tip.

(legalese)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Spines and Bristles.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.